Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Can we talk for a minute about how much I love tweed?  Should we also talk for a minute about the fact that it's dismal how little knitting I have done recently?  I'm still working on this scarf, and before too much longer, it won't be cold enough to need it.  Hopefully I can get it done in time for at least one wearing before it gets packed away for next winter.  And hopefully the recipient of this scarf won't be too peeved to get this scarf once it's practically spring :)

4 comments:

  1. I adore tweed too. Really want to try spinning up a tweed yarn.. Thanks for the inspiration! Lovely colors. Happy knitting! ~ via Yarn Along

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pattern. What's the name of the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. tweed is lovely and I love the colors in your scarf!!

    ReplyDelete