Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuesday Tea: With David

This week is my Spring Break, so I'm spending a few days in Chicago before flying home tomorrow morning in anticipation of my sister's wedding on Saturday!

David and I tried a lot of good tea this weekend. We went to one of our favorite tea spots just around the corner from the apartment, David's Tea (can you see why we like it?), and we tried a new black tea called Cool Cucumber. It was refreshing and a little sweet, and it was really great how different it was. We liked it so much that we bought 2 oz. of it before we left.



Another Chicago tea place that we love is Argo Tea (really we love any café-esque place that promotes tea over coffee. Read: we like to support non-Starbucks entities). After doing some shopping in Michigan Ave., we stopped in for a couple cups of their apple hibiscus tea. It was late evening, so we had opted for herbal tea over something caffeinated, and it was perhaps a little too sweet for our tastes, but it was still good.

I always seem to have such great tea success and adventures in Chicago. I hope your Tuesday was just as tea-riffic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment