Monday, March 10, 2014

My Knitting Queue

This past weekend was quite busy.  Saturday night was my sister Colleen's bachelorette party, and then Sunday for lunch, we all enjoyed a bridal luncheon at Cafe Intermezzo.  Colleen was treating her bridal party as a means of thanking us for all the work we've done in wedding planning, and she also had gifts for each one of us.  Of course, I received some really lovely yarn that really got me thinking about future projects that I want to do.  I already have two knitting projects in the works right now, but Ravelry gave me some really great ideas.  I have quite a growing stash of yarn accumulating in my room right now, but an even longer knitting queue.  Now I guess I just need to find the time to get all this knitting done!

How lovely are these projects?

Lotus Hat:
Photo here

Daphne Scarf:
Photo here

Saqqara Necklace:
Photo here

No comments:

Post a Comment