Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day!  Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


How precious are these little yarns?  David gave them to me for Valentine's Day, and they're perfect.  It's like a little sampler pack, and the colors are great.  I was browsing Ravelry and looking at different projects that people have used these yarns in, and I think that I might use them for coasters or a bunting.  They would also make great granny square practice.  What would you use them for?

12 comments:

  1. They are adorable! My three year old daughter was rather devastated when I didn't pick some of these up at Michael's the other day. ;-) I think a bunting would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just so darn cute, aren't they :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree! Now I just need to find a great pattern!

      Delete
  3. I think I would make a big granny square with them. I love all those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, maybe a granny square pillow--thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete
  4. I would make a great granny square lap blanket with them with the addition of some white yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be lovely; thanks for the suggestion, Cathie!

      Delete
  5. those are so yummy :) I've seen them in the stores but couldn't justify buying them just for their cuteness. a bunting would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they'll be practical as well as cute!

      Delete
  6. I don't know what the fiber content is, but they look like the perfect size for dishcloths!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're acrylic, so maybe not the best for dishcloths, but I'd love to make some dishcloths in these colors--so vibrant!

      Delete