Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


This past week, while procrastinating doing homework, I indulged myself in a little bit of crochet because I've been lax in my yarn usage these past few weeks (in case you noticed me missing the past two weeks of the Yarn Along). Indie Lovely posted a wonderful tutorial on her blog on how to make this lovely hexagon flower, and it was so easy to follow along with. It was the first "granny square" that I have ever crocheted, and I think it might inspire a new blanket project for me! For now I'm just using it as a coaster :)

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I don't know how to crochet, but if I did, this would be just the kind of project I would want to do. I hope you get more yarn love this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I'm hoping to improve my crochet skills so I can make a project out of it :)

      Delete
  2. Its like a happy sunflower! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of it that way! It is like a sunflower!

      Delete