Monday, February 24, 2014

Nonsense

I like Banana Babies, and I like to pretend that they are a healthy dessert.  Who knows, maybe they actually are.  I bought the dark chocolate ones instead of the milk chocolate ones to further purport this delusion.

I have dreams of one day being a morning person--I like the idea of waking up before everyone else and getting some things done while drinking a cup of tea.

It's been too long since I recorded a YouTube cover.  Any song suggestions?  I need some new music inspiration.  I haven't been to a concert in too long.  Someone invited me to a concert a while back that I didn't go to but I wish I had.

How do people actually decide what to do with the rest of their lives?

I'm ready for Spring but not ready for bugs and pollen.

I want to start writing more poetry.  I want to write with wild abandon and say yes to more opportunities.


No comments:

Post a Comment