Monday, February 3, 2014

6 Things I Can't Live Without



Kristin from My Life As A Teacup wrote a post of six things that she can't live without, and I pretty much agreed 100% with her list. My list repeats some of her items, but it also has some of my own.

1. Rubber bands or a jaw clip or a hair bow or some form of accessory to keep my hair out of my face. I'll usually start the day with my hair down but it inevitably gets put up at some point before the end of the evening.

2. Lip stuff. I keep Burt's Bees by my bed, I keep tinted lip balm in my purse, and I carry Vaseline Lip Therapy around to class with me. What can I say, I don't like chapped lips.

3. Yarn. I believe in the philosophy of making time for yarn everyday. A little bit of crafting a day can go a long way for a person's mood.

4. Tea. I'd go crazy without a daily, usually twice daily, cup of tea.  It warms my soul and reminds me to take a deep breath and enjoy the moment every once in a while.

5. My Kindle. It is one of my favorite things that I own. I love being able to take it everywhere with me and have all those books at my convenience.

6. A cardigan.  I've made the mistake too many times of not wearing a sweater or a jacket to the grocery store, and I regret it every time.  

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree! Cardigans are the best! Thanks for providing the post inspiration :)

      Delete