Thursday, January 9, 2014

365: Week One

One of my unofficial goals of 2014 is to take more pictures.  Granted that most of these photos will be taken on my phone, but I've always wanted to do a 365 photo project, so I figured that there was no time like the present!  I plan on posting photos from the past week every Thursday, so stay tuned :)

1/365: Happy New Year from Kerry and David from Chicago :)

2/365: Tapas dinner from Ba-Ba-Reeba.  Plus caramelized bananas and chocolate orange mousse for dessert. 

3/365: Tea, bacon, and a homemade frittata for brunch.

4/365: Learning how to shoot a bow and arrow!

5/365: Saying goodbye to Chicago and its plenitude of snow.

6/365: A class schedule for my last semester as an undergrad.

7/365: My amaryllis is about to bloom!

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie, I look pretty bad ass in that archery picture. And I'm glad your flower finally started to bloom!

    ReplyDelete