Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Words don't really describe how much I love this yarn that I used to complete this scarf. It's the KnitPicks Capra yarn, and it's a dreamy blend of merino wool and cashmere. Even pictures don't do it justice. It knitted beautifully and made, what I hope will be, a warm scarf.

Can you believe that next Wednesday means Christmas and the last Yarn Along of the year? Where does the time go? Hopefully I will have another finished project to show you by then :)

12 comments:

  1. LOVE that scarf and the yarn color is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The scarf turned out better than I was expecting!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty scarf. Yes - Christmas is indeed upon us! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna! And a Merry Christmas to you too :)

      Delete
  3. I used Capra for a hat recently and loved it so much I ordered more in Flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet I can guess what color Flamingo is! Glad you like the Capra yarn as much as I do :)

      Delete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing your opinions on the yarn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! I know how important it is to hear from other knitters about how good a certain yarn is, so I'm glad I could share my opinion with you.

      Delete
  5. Lovely project - that yarn looks gorgeous and the colour is so warming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! The color really is warm and inviting :)

      Delete