Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


Did anyone else go crazy over the sale that KnitPicks is having right now?  I bought so much yarn, but it was essentially guilt free because it was just a fraction of the cost of what it would have been otherwise.  Besides, I have plans already for most of the skeins that I bought, so at least I had some self-control in that respect!

Some of the yarn I bought was more of the Cotlin yarn that I'm using to knit this table runner.  So far, all that I've used is the excess yarn that I had from my Hashtag Camisole, so I needed to buy more in order to complete the project.  So far it's coming along great though!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't even go onto the KnitPicks website on Monday. I knew it would be trouble. I really have to knit a lot of my hand spun. It's getting out of control. Your table runner is so pretty. I'm anxious to see what yarn you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table runner is really lovely and I'm anxious to see photos when you finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i also went a bit nuts. gotta love a yarn sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not KnitPicks, but I did indulge when Craftsy was having a Flash Sale not too long ago. I was able to get a bag of 10 skeins of Cascade 220 Superwash for $36.00.

    It will make a nice sweater for myself.

    ReplyDelete