Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


This table runner is rather a slow knit, but I'm really happy with how it's looking so far. I'm starting to feel the pressure of getting my knitted Christmas presents done on time (especially considering that I haven't even purchased the yarn for one project yet), but I'm not too stressed yet. With the end of the semester coming up, I don't really have time to be stressed about anything except my looming finals.

5 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful. And that yarn looks so soft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is soft! I love KnitPicks Cotlin yarn because it's soft but still has amazing structure--perfect for a table runner!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really excited for it :)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful table runner. I love the lacy scallops.

    ReplyDelete