Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful 26-30

I am thankful for...

26: ...all the love I saw at the airport today. Not just the love exchanged between David and me when we were reunited, but the love that was omnipresent at arrivals. There were a lot of people waiting for loved ones' planes to land, and it made me appreciate this season of Thanksgiving and love.
27: ...the memories I have of my grandpa. He was truly an amazing man, and his absence on this earth will be felt by a lot of people.
28: ...a heartfelt Thanksgiving with my amazing family. We laughed, we cried, and we remembered and honored a very influential man.
29: ...good friends and the opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving with my Canadian "family."
30: ...officially watching and listening to Christmas movies and music. Also, being able to find love in all situations.

Thanks to everyone who read these posts. I am thankful for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment