Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful 16-20

I am thankful for...

16: ...all the amazing blogs that I read.  I gain some much inspiration from these incredible bloggers, and reading their blogs every day provides me time of creativity, encouragement, and joy.
17: ...my crazy imagination for giving me some pretty awesome dreams, last night being no exception.
18: ...the invention of the cell phone to provide me with the means to share good morning and goodnight texts with David every day.
19: ...the opportunity to snuggle with my sweet baby nephew.  He's great at cuddling.
20: ...a warm bed to sleep in on cool nights like this.


You can find my previous "thankful" posts here.

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I love reading everyone else's blogs. It lends itself to such creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna! Your blog is no exception :)

    ReplyDelete