Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thankful 1-5

Every November, people like to share what they are thankful for each day of the month in preparation for Thanksgiving. My goal is to list the things I am personally thankful for over the course of November here on this blog. I think months like these are wonderful to remind ourselves just as blessed we are. Without further ado...

I am thankful for...

1: ...having a great relationship with David's family.
2: ...getting to say goodbye to the mountain house my family owned for two decades. Some of my favorite childhood memories took place there. It was truly my family's Retreat.
3: ...my wonderful boyfriend with whom I have spent the past 23 months of my life in a wonderful and loving relationship.  I can't wait for our two year anniversary next month :)
4: ...the opportunity to visit Georgia Tech's observatory and to view Venus, Uranus, and the Ring Nebula up close.
5: ...my amazing dad who is celebrating his birthday today.  I am so blessed by the love and patience he continually shows me, and without him, I'm not sure I would be studying math.  He has always had such an influence on my life.

1 comment:

  1. You'll have a big thing to be thankful for on the 8th!

    ReplyDelete