Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday Tea: Midterms Schmidterms

It's not particularly groundbreaking news to hear that midterms are no fun, especially when you have three of them over the course of a mere four days.  But when I think about what lies ahead after I finish these midterms, Fall Break, I get a little bit of belief that I can pretty much overcome anything.  Like last year, I am going up to Chicago to see David over the long weekend, and I can't wait.  I can't believe last year's Fall Break was the first time I had ever been to Chicago.  It's so nice to know that I have someone as awesome as David waiting for me at the end of this week of tests.

In the meantime though, I am one midterm down with two to go, so I will bid you adieu for now and go in search of another cup of tea to help me get through the rest of tonight's studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment