Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)





I feel like a look pretty awkward whenever I take "selfies" of myself modeling knitted items.  Nonetheless, I am happy to present this finished scarf just in time for cooler weather.  We've been having a tease of cool temperatures in the mornings, but by the afternoon, it's just as hot as ever, so I probably won't get any use out of my scarf until next month.  Can you believe it's already halfway through September?  Me neither.

My Ravelry notes for this project can be found here.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful color- and the scarf looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colour, it really suits you, gorgeous pattern too. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely scarf and you look beautiful in it! taking photos of yourself is awkward at least for me as well. wishing you cooler weather so you can wear the scarf soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice color! ...I've just started a scarf myself, but it'll take forever to finish it as I'm a slow knitter. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knit that cowl in rainbow colours of llama wool right at the beginning of the year and love it.
    Your deep purple is a lovely colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty scarf. I looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely shade of purple which will be a favorite when the cooler weather is here to stay! Selfies...I just don't take them! But I think yours turned out real cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The stitch pattern and color are gorgeous! Love it.

    ReplyDelete