Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and happy yarn along day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)




I've successfully managed to check another thing off of my 2013 bucket list as I finally finished crocheting my chevron blanket!  Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of the finished product as the blanket now has a new owner, but I think it's safe to say that it is going to be well loved :)  I love the colors, and I love the way it turned out.  I'm already dreaming of my next large scale project.  For now though, I just put a lace scarf on the knitting needles that I'm excited to share with you all next Wednesday!

I'm currently reading An Echo in the Bone, the seventh book in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.  It's long and slightly dense in parts, but it's so incredibly well-written.

7 comments:

  1. Crocheted ripple blankets are some of my favorites, and I love the colors you chose. We're still using one my husband's grandmother made for him about 45 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blankets that have that kind of history. I hope this one receives the same kind of love.

      Delete
  2. Those are fun blankets. My hubby's grandma made him one that we still use. It's his favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How special! There's nothing better than a well-loved blanket :)

      Delete