Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tuesday Tea: The Start of a Two Week Summer

I'd be lying if I said I haven't had much of a summer up until now because even though I did just finish twelve weeks of summer classes, I really did find the time to enjoy myself. But now that school is over for the next two weeks, I'm going to be making sure I spend it enjoying what little summer is left. Over this past weekend, David surprised me by coming into Atlanta, and it was such a welcome surprise. If he hadn't been able to fly in, then it would have been a two month separation until we would have been able to see each other again. No bueno.

But we took advantage of our weekend together, touring the Monday Night brewery in Midtown, eating delicious food, and spending time with great family and friends. He was also awesome enough to help me move apartments, a lamentable task.

This week, I am spending a few days in Madison, Georgia going horseback riding. I can't wait to spend some quality time with "my" horse, Cookie. Unfortunately, it's too hot for flannel though.

No comments:

Post a Comment