If we were having tea right now, I would tell you what I've been up to lately since my blogging has been sporadic at best for the past few weeks.
- I finished my last summer of classes.
- I went horseback riding in Madison with my parents and sister for three days.
- I've been catching up on my crocheting since my goal is to finish my blanket by the time I go to Chicago over Labor Day.
- I started deep cleaning my room. I've mostly had an "everything must go" mentality, but I admittedly have been overly-sentimental about a couple things.
- I finished reading Ender's Game, and my mind exploded from the awesomeness.
- I started stressing about the already imminent fall semester of classes.
- I've made about a zillion lists.
- I partook in the tradition of Tuesday night trivia with some old friends.
Not much of a very detailed update, but you get the idea. I've just been trying to enjoy the rest of my summer. The blogging should pick up once the semester starts, and I start trying to find infinite means of procrastination.