Thursday, August 22, 2013

22 Things On My 22nd Birthday

1. The only vegetable I've tried and haven't liked is peas.
2. Today is my Golden Birthday.
3. I think mango might be my new favorite fruit.
4. I'm 3/4 of the way done with crocheting my first blanket.
5. I'm going to be an aunt again on Thanksgiving Day, and for that I am thankful.
6. I like to dress up for no reason.
7. I'm excited for cooler Fall weather.
8. My favorite drinks are tea and water.
9. When I was little, my favorite book was Harold and the Purple Crayon because, naturally, my favorite color was purple.
10. I hate politics.
11. I really hope that my birthday wish comes true.
12. When I was little, my imaginary friend's name was Libby.
13. I'm kind of excited for my birthday next near because 23 is a prime number.
14. I wish I could fly.
15. I am taking 15 hours of class this semester.
16. I'm a tea snob.
17. I'm glad I never have to take P.E. again.
18. I'm thinking about getting my ears pierced for the first time.
19. I've cut my hair short a couple of times, but I'm growing it out right now because I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding.
20. I think this semester is the first time that I'm actually looking forward to taking a physics class.
21. I have so much love in my life.
22. I made myself a birthday tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uTIh1IXFnE


Here's to another year of being me, loving life, and not taking moments for granted.

1 comment:

  1. 7. Chicago has some cooler weather for you!
    10. I agree!
    21. I help with that!
    22. Happy birthday (weekend) :-)

    ReplyDelete