Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


As I predicted, exam studying has sucked away most of my knitting/crochet time.  I am just over halfway with my blanket, and considering I have nowhere to put the work in progress but my lap while I'm crocheting, I am discovering why so many people don't like to knit or crochet in the summer - it's too hot!

I'm already dreaming of my next project though.  I'm trying to "slash my stash" so to speak, so I have enough yarn to make a really beautiful lace scarf for myself.  I definitely don't want summer to end, but I have to say, I do miss my fall clothes.

I'm currently reading Ender's Game, and it is addictive.  I seriously never want to put it down at night.

1 comment:

  1. Well - that will certainly keep somebody warm in the winter!! I have a few projects that I have put aside till the cooler weather arrives.

    ReplyDelete