Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


I'm finally making decent headway on my chevron blanket - huzzah! I'm nearing the halfway mark, and I'm glad I was actually able to make tangible progress over this past week.  Unfortunately, summer exams are less than two weeks away, so my progress will probably slow down as my study schedule becomes more prominent, but I'm eager to finish this summer semester strong and have a few weeks of break, to be filled with lots of craftiness and reading, I'm sure.

Currently, I'm reading a couple things:
 - A Feast For Crows.  I listen to this "on tape" as I walk to class.
 - Something Borrowed.  I can't say I'm the kind of girl who typically reads book categorized as chick-lit, but every once in a while, it's nice to just have an easy, fast read.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty blanket! Good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a bright fun blanket. Always good to have something like this on the go when you really should be studying.
    Best wishes for the exams.

    ReplyDelete