Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


I used to be really good at having these posts up early on Wednesday mornings, but as the summer continues, I am finding it harder and harder to not just make time for yarn but to spend a few minutes writing this post and showing off what little progress I might have.  I spent the better part of the last week in Chicago, so I was honestly more concerned with spending time with David than I was with working on this blanket. I did get to show off my progress to him though (since he will be the future owner of this blanket), and I think he approves so far, albeit my slow progress.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. looking great! summer is a bit disjointed that way, with travels, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling about those Wednesday mornings. They come around fast. Love the blanket.

    ReplyDelete