Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Tea: Tea Magazine

Thanks to David and impulse buys in the checkout line at Whole Foods, I am in possession of the May-June 2013 issue of Tea Magazine, and it has pretty much reaffirmed my belief that impulse buys are always a good idea, at least when it comes to things tea or craft related.  The magazine is great though because it introduced me to ways to use tea other than just drinking it.  There are recipes for spice tea rubs to use on ribs or chicken wings, ways to add tea to different cocktails, and even ideas on how to pair teas with different foods (much as one would do with wine).  It's pretty much my kind of guilty pleasure when it comes to reading.

Yes, impulse buys are a must.

P.S. I'm drinking an organic rooibos tea right now (something decaffeinated to give my poor body a break after my first exam today).  It is sooo yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment