Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day!  Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)

As was the story with last week as well, I don't have much to report on the yarn front.  I did however just buy some yarn for a new project.  I've decided to undertake a blanket, and I'm really excited.  I made three different color schemes and asked a lot of people which color combination row they preferred the best.

Ultimately, the final score was 1-4-3, so the second row won which I was quite happy with.  I can't wait for the yarn to come in so I can get started!

4 comments:

  1. Dropping by from the yarn along. Actually I like all of your color combinations. I cant' wait to see your progress when your yarn arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have always been a fan of yellow with blue! Where did you order your yarn from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KnitPicks! It's their Brava Worsted line.

      Delete
  3. so nice! look forward to seeing the blanket and it's progress! :)

    ReplyDelete