Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :) 


There has been an abundant lack of yarn in my life since I finished my camisole last week. Instead, I've been working mostly on this enormous cross-stitch that I am trying to get done over the next couple of months, and even though this is a yarn along, I couldn't help but share some progress on this too.

In yarn news though, I am in search of the perfect blanket pattern (either for knitting or crochet). Any recommendations on tried and true patterns?

2 comments:

  1. I used to love to do cross stitch, years ago. We were just talking about it yesterday as a matter of fact.

    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Opa used to do beautiful cross stitches... :) enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete