Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day!  Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


I did it!  I finally finished working on the lovely Hashtag Camisole, and I am so thrilled.  Seriously, such an awesome feeling.  


I loved this pattern.  It was simple enough that I didn't get lost reading the pattern (although I did have to start completely over at one point), but it was intricate enough to look really beautiful on.  Huge sigh of relief that it fits pretty darn perfectly.

If you'd like to look back on my progress on this camisole, you can find the posts here.

7 comments:

  1. Come back up to Chicago where the summer is milder so you can wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it turned out so pretty!! It's a really beautiful lace pattern and the yarn you chose really shows it off so well. Totally gorgeous on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that cami turned out beautiful, and it looks great on you! I have yet to knit a garment where fit matters very much (just a cropped cardigan), so I'd be nervous knitting something like this. Yours turned out great though!

    ReplyDelete