Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)



To say that I am almost done with the beautiful Hashtag Camisole would be an understatement. I only have about an inch and a half of knitting left to do and make a pair of straps, and I will be done. It's been several weeks coming, but I'm glad I devoted so much time to getting it right--between messing up to the point that I had to rip out all of my progress to later deciding I wanted to make a different size, I certainly went to every measure to make sure it would be perfect. The moment of truth of completing it and trying it on is still ahead, and it's probably going to be the most exciting and most nerve-wracking moment all at the same time. Needless to say, I can't wait to share the finished product :)

2 comments:

  1. The pattern and the natural color... perfect. My fingers are crossed for the moment of truth!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made huge progress in the past week on this project! It is turning out really beautiful. I have been reading your YA posts each week and am looking forward to seeing it all finished! Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete