Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


                               

Slowly but surely I'm making progress on the Hashtag Camisole. I'm loving the way it's turning out, and I love the color so much more than I thought I would, but I still have a lot of work to do. My mantra at this point is to make sure to work on it everyday, even just a little bit. It's going to be light because the yarn is a cotton and linen mix, but I'm still anxious to get it done soon because I don't know how practical it will be once it's gets really hot outside. No matter what though, I just want it done!

On another note, I'm currently reading Someday, Someday, Maybe. I've always loved Lauren Graham since her days on Gilmore Girls and more recently on Parenthood, but being able to read her debut novel is a whole different experience. I really love the book so far though. It's funny and heartwarming and so relatable. I definitely recommend it to anyone. 

6 comments:

  1. Your camisole looks so pretty. Best of luck finishing it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful pattern! Happy knitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so pretty, a bit here and there is sure to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear the book is good. I downloaded the sample and loved what I read so far. I love Lauren Graham. Your knit looks so pretty. Found you through Ginny. Also notice my sister commented on here too! Small world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderfully coincidental! I love when knitting runs in the family :) I definitely recommend the book! I've just about finished it, and I plan on passing it along to my sisters to read too.

      Delete
  5. That camisole is beautiful - the lacy pattern is just gorgeous! I just started little tank tops for my little daughters and it's also a cotton/linen blend... the weather here is about to get HOT so I know that feeling of needing to rush to finish a project before the weather turns!

    ReplyDelete