Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day!  Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)

This is going to be a pretty boring post because I have literally no work to show for this past week, not a single stitch.  This week is finals week, and the only reason I got this week's Yarn Along posted is because I wrote it beforehand.  The good news is that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and my last exam is today at about 3 o'clock, so by about dinner time, I will be home free.  Once today is over though, I plan on knitting until my heart's content.

Just because I haven't had time for knitting though doesn't mean I haven't been planning copious amounts of projects!  Here's some of the projects I'm dreaming of making: the Carnaby skirt, the Double Seed Stitch blanket, and a crocheted basket (maybe as a means of hold my current yarn project!).

What do you have in your knitting queue?

Sorry for the boring post.  I hope to have pictures and progress to show you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment