Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)




Although there's not a whole lot of progress to show for it, I started a new knitting project a few days ago. I got through about two of the charted pattern repeats before I realized I was doing the wrong stitch somewhere. Would the final product have been ruined? Probably not, but I would have always known the mistake was there. So I'm starting over for a second time, and I'm hoping it turns out as amazingly as it looks in the picture. 

5 comments:

  1. that pattern looks interesting! Can't wait to see how your turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I would've done...although I would also wish I wouldn't have to. :) Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choice in pattern. I have admired that one as well! I'm like you, I would know it was there and that would have been enough to push me over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think sometimes I re~knit more than I knit :) such a pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your strength - undo and redo every knitters mantra





    www.piskycoveblog.com

    ReplyDelete