Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Tea: Prepping for Registration

It's already that time of the semester again where I'm frantically trying to figure out what classes to take next semester.  This year, I feel like I have more questions than ever though.  The biggest one is what I'm going to do this summer.  I'm still waiting to hear about a potential internship this summer (I interviewed with them and everything), but the waiting game continues.  On top of that hinges the question of whether or not I am going to live on campus this summer (something I need to figure out ASAP because summer housing closes in a week), and if I don't get the internship, I need to figure out what I'm going to do instead.  Should I just find a retail job somewhere?  Should I take a class or two to lighten my class load next year?  Should I just take it easy with the knowledge that this is the last summer I'm going to have off?

Too many questions.

I went and talked with my advisor this morning about what classes to take, but it honestly wasn't much help.  It was just a half hour of her talking about which classes I still need to graduate, which I already know.  I know what classes I need; I want to know in what order to take them.

In the meantime, I'm just writing up a mock schedule for next fall, and hoping that everything works out for the best when I register early tomorrow morning.  An extra large cup of earl grey is helping.  But now it's back to studying for my combinatorial analysis test that I have tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment