Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday Tea: Georgia Tech's Hell Week

Is it just me or has this semester flown by?  When I think back on some of the things I did over the past few months, they feel like an odd combination of having happened forever ago and just yesterday. But indeed, there's just over two weeks until this semester is over, and you won't hear me complaining. Except perhaps about this little thing called exams. Can't exactly say I'm excited about that. But the reward will come at the end of exams when I get to see David. I'm done with exams on Wednesday, May 1, so he will be flying in on Thursday. It will give me just enough time to celebrate the end of another semester and pack up my apartment. Unfortunately, I'll just be moving out of one apartment and into another, but hey, I'm just trying to stay optimistic here :)

Until then though, my last two weeks will be primarily comprised of last minute homeworks, a class project, and endless studying. All of which will be done while consuming copious amounts of tea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment