Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and happy yarn along day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)


I haven't gotten a lot of knitting done since last week--I've just been too busy Spring Breaking in Chicago--but I did start the lace part of the hat I'm currently making.  The pattern is the Rhossili Beach Watch Cap from the book Wendy Knits Lace, and I'm using a lovely organic cotton yarn to knit it up.  Unfortunately, I completely botched the last row, so I'll have to go back and fix it, but I think it's going to be great when it's finished.

1 comment:

  1. We have spring break this week....sadly more spring cleaning than yarny stuff. I think your knitting is beautiful and wish I could knit. I have tried and tried, it just is not my thing.
    blessings, jill
    visiting from ginny's yarn along

    ReplyDelete