Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yarn Along







Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day!  Joining up with Ginny from Small Things :)

I am very happy to announce that I finally finished this lace cowl!  I bought another skein of yarn and had this sucker finished up not two days later.  I'm really thrilled with the final product.  I'm such a push-over for a great lace pattern, and I'm a little sad that this is a gift for someone and that I can't keep it for myself :)  This is definitely a project I would do again though.

You can find my Ravelry notes here.


My current read is Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami. It's one that I've been wanting to read since I was about 15, but I'm just now getting around to it. I only started it yesterday, but I like it already.

3 comments:

  1. Oh very nice!! It looks so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so nice to gift it, now you need to make one for yourself! It is lovely and looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and a very nice gift!

    ReplyDelete