Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Tea: Daily Goings

I've been particularly liking Tuesday Tea this semester because not having class on those days has enabled me to really enjoy my Tuesday Tea concept to the fullest. For me, tea is like a ritual that shouldn't be rushed, and this semester has allowed me the opportunity to do that. That's not to say that it's been a lazy day, but I've been luxuriating in the time it allows me to do the things I love.

After waking up this morning, I sat in bed catching up with my favorite blogs while eating some Greek yogurt.  Last week, the lovely Molly gave a shout-out to me in her own personal Tuesday Tea about why she blogs, and it was pretty darn awesome to read (so you should too!).

After a little reading, I dragged myself out of bed, and woke myself up by doing some yoga.  I did a lot of the old Surya Namaskara poses that I learned a long time ago, and it was nice because it was easy to fall into a pattern that my body could recognize.  About halfway through, I got a call from David who had gotten a half day off of work because of the snow.  Who says you don't get snow days in the north?

Afterwards, I pulled out the good ol' homework which thankfully didn't take long.  But you have to do some work before play!  When I was done though, I whipped out the knitting!  I'm still working on my leg warmers, but I know I'm going to need more yarn, so I'm trying to finish up my current skein so that I can judge how much more yarn to order.  If I have more time tonight, I also hope to work on the cross-stitch I'm in the process of doing.  Yay for craftiness!

I hope your tea was as yummy as mine was today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment