Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Yarn Along



Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day!  Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)

I've always loved knitting lace.  I think that even the easiest lace stitches look so gorgeous which is why I like this pattern so far.  It's just intricate enough to keep me interested but easy enough to where I'm not sweating messing up every row.

As I'm getting used to the pattern, I'm hoping that I'll be able to work more quickly on these leg warmers.  Less than four weeks till Chicago!

3 comments:

  1. Love,love,love your knitting..so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks great! I'm hoping to get a bit braver this year with my knitting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice pattern, they'll make beautiful leg warmers! I really like the color, too.

    ReplyDelete