Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day! Linking up with Ginny from Small Things :)

I started working yesterday on a pair of lacy leg warmers. I haven't done much more than the cuff on one, but even the ribbing makes me happy.  I'm hoping to finish these beauties up in time to go to Chicago next month.

And hopefully I won't get the syndrome a lot of knitters get when knitting in pairs--finish one and lose all motivation to do the other!


Also, I just started reading Naked Heat by Richard Castle.  Anyone else watch the TV show?  I'm finding the books to be just as addictive.

2 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for grey wool :) Your project looks lovely.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, I am too. Grey just goes with practically everything.

      Delete