Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Tea: Spring Break Plans!!

How many days until Spring Break??  Well, check out this countdown timer to find out!  Coincidentally, this also counts down the number of days until I get to see David :)  It will be exactly four weeks from Friday, and I can't wait!!  This week, we'll be celebrating Valentine's Day long distance, but St. Patrick's Day conveniently falls during the week that I'll be spending in Chicago.  I'm excited to see the river dyed green.  And I'm excited to see my guy, of course :)  Hopefully the weather will be starting to get warm... Maybe?

Needless to say, I'm excited.  Bursting inside, in fact.  Spring Break can't get here soon enough :)

P.S. I'm drinking a yummy Darjeeling tea today.  What are you drinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment