Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Yarn Along

Happy Wednesday and Happy Yarn Along Day!  Linking up with Ginny over at Small Things :)


I've been working on my scarf for my mom a lot recently, but I ran out of yarn and still want to do some more of the pattern repeats.  I need to go pick some more up because I'm really close to finishing and definitely want my mom to get some use out of it while it's still cold.  If I let it sit for too long, she'll be getting it next winter!

I'm reading a couple things right now, but in general I'm in between books.  Any good recommendations?

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is so pretty and delicate, your lucky mom! As a newish knitter I look with total fascination at complicated work like this, wondering how you get all the bits to gather and loop like that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not as complicated as it looks at all! I definitely think you could do it! I found the pattern here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/easy-lace-cowl-4

      Delete
  2. Very pretty. As a mother, I would love to wear this :) Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete