Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mug Cozy




I can't believe how long I've been meaning to write this post. I guess ever since Christmas ended, I went on a huge blogging spree because I had so many homemade projects and gifts that I wanted to share that I couldn't talk about before the holidays for fear of a gift recipient stumbling upon his or her present prematurely. As a result, due to the high number of knitted items that I wanted to showcase, some things got pushed to the back burner.

So belatedly, I present yet another spin on a mug cozy. I've knitted other versions of a cozy before, but this one was new in the sense that I sewed the ends together just above and below the handle.

When I was all done, I filled the mug with tea bags and individual servings of honey, and since I had made two, I gave one to my sister, Mary Bridget, and one to David.  It was a really easy knit, and I love how they turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment