Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013.

This time last year, I wrote a post about 12 goals or resolutions that I had for 2012. In that same vein, I would like to outline 13 things I would like to do in this new year, 2013. If this keeps up, I'll be doomed by the time 2020 comes along...

1. Learn to crochet.
2. Get an internship this summer.
3. Finish giant cross-stitch I started last year.
4. Make a blanket.
5. Read the Bible in its entirety.
6. Learn to be a better girlfriend/daughter/sister/friend. (This was on last year's list, but there's always room for improvement.)
7. Get better grades. (Also on last year's list, and, again, always room for improvement.)
8. Start and maintain a running schedule.
9. Read at least 30 books.
10. Be more confident in my abilities.
11. Join the Yarn Along over at Small Things.
12. Stop stressing out about the future and things that are out of my control.
13. Devote more time to playing the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment