Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday Tea: Dead Week

Dead Week is officially here, and in exactly one week, I will be done with two of my exams.  I'm not really sure which exam I am dreading the most, but if I had to choose one, I would probably say my Abstract Vector Spaces final is going to be the worst.  It's also the one that I'm really feeling the pressure for to do well because my grade for this class is completely up in the air at this point.  Fingers crossed that I can stay focused and power through the next eight days.

I just wish Christmas break would get here already because I'm dying to knit to my hearts content.  I have some really awesome gifts planned out, but for now they're just ideas until I get the time to knit them into reality.

Happy Tuesday Tea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment