Sunday, December 16, 2012

First Days of Break

I have officially been on Christmas break for the past four days.  My dad picked me up from my apartment Thursday night, and aside from sleeping, here's what I've done since break started:

- knitting (and lots of it.  Can anyone say Christmas presents?)
- I started reading a book called The Friday Night Knitting Club.
- My family celebrated my sister Colleen's birthday.  We had brunch which of course means mimosas which of course means a good time :)
- I babysat my sweet niece Natalie while my sister and brother-in-law went to dinner.
- Two words: The Hobbit.
- I wrapped Christmas presents for my parents.  It makes me feel like an elf, especially when I put some jingles on :)

1 comment:

  1. I read the Friday Night Knitting Club a while back and really loved it. Enjoy your break :-).

    ReplyDelete