Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Tea: Thanksgiving Week!!

Finally I am getting some time off from school. Granted I only get two extra days off and still have classes I should technically go to tomorrow, but nothing is raining on my parade now.  Should I justify not working over Thanksgiving Break?  Probably not.  But I'm planning to make the most of the festivities.

So if you were here having Tuesday Tea with me (I'm drinking a cup of Tazo Calm right now by the way), I would tell you the following things:

- David is flying in from Chicago tonight!  We have tremendous plans for the long weekend, and I can't wait :)
- I've been feeling really crafty recently.  I guess it's a good thing since it's coming right in time for Christmas, but it is a little distracting from my school work sometimes.  Must create all the things!
- I had lunch with David's sister yesterday, and it was really fun.  We went to a cool place right around the corner from Tech called Carolyn's Gourmet Cafe, and it was delicious.  I got the gyro and devoured it all while enjoying some good conversation.

Let Thanksgiving Break commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment