Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Tea: Hell Week

Well, the end of the semester is upon us, and I am feeling the stress more than ever.  This could mean one of two things: 1) I will not be blogging very much because I don't have a lot of time to devote to non-school related things, or 2) I will be blogging all the time as a means of procrastination.  The end result: to be determined.

I have to-do lists on post-its all over  my desk, and I am so ready for this week to be done.  This is probably my first semester at Tech where I feel like I truly have a Hell Week.  I have tests and quizzes in every single one of my classes, and I'm about to explode.

So if you were having Tuesday Tea with me right now, I would outline all the things I have to do before Friday:

- My CS final homework project is due Friday (I'm coding Minesweeper, bleck).
- I have an Abstract Vector Spaces test on Thursday.
- I have a Probability & Statistics test on Friday.
- I have a psychology quiz on Friday.
- I'm singing with chorale in the holiday concert Thursday night.
- I leave for Chicago Friday night! (The one good thing to look forward to!)

No comments:

Post a Comment