Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Tea: Election Day

My first presidential election!

Although it is a nice luxury being close to home, I almost wish that I had to send in an absentee ballot to vote because it means that I would have voted already. That being said, even though I really didn't have the time today to be going home and standing in un-godly lines, I was determined to perform my civic duty even though it is already essentially guaranteed which candidate is going to win the Georgia vote.

So who did I vote for?? I'll never tell! ;)

But that is all you'll ever read about my view on politics. It's just not my cup of tea.

Speaking of tea though (my powers of sequeing today are overwhelming), if you were here right now joining me for Tuesday Tea, I would talk about the following things:

- I have been laptop-less since Friday. It wasn't working all last week, and Friday night the problem was found. I had a Trojan horse (yay!), and long story short, after Dell completely wiped my hard drive, they said they couldn't fix it until Tuesday (today) because they had to mail me the operating system via jump drive. So now I'm just playing a waiting game. Looks like my impossible CS homework is being put on the back burner again.
- In exactly one week, I will be taking the actuarial exam. Oh my. So the next time I will be writing Tuesday Tea, I will be done, for better or for worse.
- I wish Thanksgiving would get here already.

1 comment:

  1. I think that it's good that we have that in common, that we don't like to blab about politics :-)
    And you'll do great on the actuarial exam, I just know it :-)

    ReplyDelete