Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Tuesday {Evening} Tea

I'm having a bad day. And I really don't want to talk about it. But a blog is about honesty, right? So I'm going to suck up the fact that I'm embarrassed and tell the world that I didn't pass the actuarial exam. Weeks of studying for nothing. I don't know how badly I didn't pass, but that doesn't change anything.

And on a different note, I have my computer (also known as Earl (I'm sure you can guess the inspiration for that one)) back again.  No one is still really sure of the extent to which everything happened, but after two weeks of having a barely or non-functioning computer, we have been reunited and it feels so good. After having been given a new set of innards, it's now running better than ever.

I'm excited to get in the Christmas spirit.  I have a lot of homemade gifts in mind, but I'm hesitant to post them here.  I'm pretty sure none of my sisters read this blog, but just in case, you'll find out after Christmas all the things I'm planning to make.

By the way, I want one of these. It's how I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment