Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday Tea: Spring Registration

I can't believe how fast this semester has flown by and how behind I feel in my classes. I've been drinking more tea than ever recently in an attempt to keep my head screwed on straight, and today, I am drinking Tazo Earl Grey from Starbucks. Sooo yummy.

So if you were here right now having Tuesday tea with me, I would talk about the following things:

- It got cold here fast! With the hurricane wrecking havoc on the northern east coast, Atlanta got a huge cold front. Combined with some pretty intense wind, I don't leave my apartment without a jacket and scarf.
- My laptop is on the fritz. And that's probably an understatement. Fingers crossed that things get fixed ASAP so I can do my CS homework.
- I registered for Spring classes today. Currently I'm signed up for PSYC 3040 - Sensation & Perception, MATH 4317 - Analysis I, MATH 4032 - Combinatorial Analysis, MATH 4803 - Special Topics Course "Combinatorial Game Theory." I also wanted to sign up for a creative writing course, but that requires a permit to register for. I'm still trying to make that happen, but we'll see.
- Today, I printed off more than 100 pages of practice questions for my actuarial exam. Time to enter full-fledged study mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment