Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Tea: Midterm Week

It's a blustery day today, so I was especially eager to get cozy and sit down with a nice cup of tea.  Today, I am drinking some afternoon blend that my darling roommate Kelsi bought me.  Look at how awesome the box is:


Such a good message for a crazy midterms week.  There's so many things that I have to get done this week, but the light at the end of the tunnel is that Fall Break starts this weekend!  I'll be spending it in the Windy City, and my nervousness about flying by myself for the first time is far out-weighed by my excitement!  It's hard to focus on school when I know that I'm going to be seeing David in his new hometown Friday evening, but I can't get lax in my work.

So, if you were joining me for Tuesday Tea right now, I would tell you about everything that I have to get done before I leave:

- Study for my probability and statistics test.
- Study for my psychology test.
- Study for my CS test.
- Pack for Chicago!
- Have dinner with my parents.
- Do laundry. (Already done!)
- Clean my room.

There's about a hundred other smaller things that are included in this list, but that's the general gist.

Anddddddd go!

No comments:

Post a Comment